Learn French in Sydney
Last updated: April 2023
- We accept electronic bank transfers and payment via PayPal. Cash is not accepted.
- Bank transfers should be clearly marked with your name and the VoulezVouloz invoice number provided.
- All payments should be sent directly to VoulezVouloz.
- Payments are required at least 48 hours before your first lesson.
- Failure to make a payment within the given time frame will result in cancellation of your lesson.
- We allow six months, from the time of booking, for you to take all your lessons. If you fail to take all your lessons within this time frame, any unused lessons will become void.
- If you decide not to complete a course of French lessons we cannot provide a refund for any lessons that have not been taken.
- If you ever need to cancel a lesson, please give us plenty of notice, 24 hours ahead at the very least.
- Please always email/text/call your allocated tutor directly if you need to make such a cancellation.
- Email us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you get zero response from your tutor.
- Credit will be lost if the 24 hour policy is not adhered to.
This Site provides company information about VoulezVouloz.
Compliance with Copyright and Trademark Laws
The elements you see, hear or read on the Site, as well as the Site’s form and substance, are subject to copyright protection. In no event may you use, distribute, copy, reproduce, modify, distort, or transmit the Site or any of its elements, such as text, images or sounds, without the prior written permission of VoulezVouloz. Trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the property of VoulezVouloz or are displayed by VoulezVouloz with authorisation from third parties. No licence or right pertaining to any of these Trademarks shall be granted without the written permission of VoulezVouloz or such other parties who may hold Trademarks displayed on the Site. VoulezVouloz reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
Images Displayed on the Web Site
The images or photographs of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission of a third party by VoulezVouloz. The use of these images or photographs is prohibited unless specifically authorised by VoulezVouloz or the third party. Any unauthorised use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or any other communications regulations.
VoulezVouloz shall not be responsible for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site, including any deterioration of, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property. While VoulezVouloz uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to accuracy. VoulezVouloz assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Links to Other Sites
Access to the Web Site
VoulezVouloz reserves the right, for any reason, at its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Site, including its contents, features, or hours of availability without notice. You acknowledge and agree that in connection with the use of the Site you must provide for your own equipment, at your own cost, necessary to access the World Wide Web.
This site uses remarketing to advertise online. Which means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
Protection of Personal Information
Modification of Terms
Ready to start learning French?
If you're ready to start your French lessons with VoulezVouloz then call us on +61 (0) 448 271 392 or contact us.