Due to recent demands to ramp up social distancing, VoulezVouloz now offers French conversation groups online.
An excellent way to flex your Frenchie muscles, without even moving a muscle. Restez chez vous et… BAVARDONS!!!
Since April 2020 we have been experimenting with a number of time slots, the following 5 seem to be the most popular.
- 6 PM MONDAYS *** Advanced speakers
- 10 AM TUESDAYS *** Intermediate speakers
- 11 AM TUESDAYS *** Advanced speakers
- 10 AM THURSDAYS *** Intermediate speakers
- 11 AM THURSDAYS *** Advanced speakers
DURATION: 60 minutes
COST: 20 dollars
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: We’ll limit the numbers to 9 per session at this stage so that everybody gets plenty of talking time.
LOCATION: All sessions are run via zoom – once you buy a ticket, we’ll send you the login details the day before the meeting via email.
EXTRAS: A full “new vocab” sheet will be sent via email to all participants to keep a record of what new terms were used during the chat.
What happens in our French conversation groups?
- Our French conversations groups change in content from week, but everybody involved will definitely get to talk.
- Our tutor will guide the group and suggest French conversation topics for everyone to try, according to their level.
- S/he will act as a patient mediator, helping everyone have a go at chatting confidently but no pressure /pas de pression;-)