French Conversation Group (Virtual ticket)
$22.00 – $110.00
Online French Conversation group
Keep practising your French conversation, whether you are an intermediate or an advanced speaker
Alas, the 3 face-to-face groups in Melbourne & Sydney cafés are currently on hold, thanks to Uncle Covid
So we have put in place 3 Zoom groups to keep your Frenchie muscles well & truly flexed through the current shmockdown
3 online choices available (as of July 2021)
*** ZOOM GROUP A: 10.00 AM MONDAYS ***
*** ZOOM GROUP B: 10.00 AM TUESDAYS ***
*** ZOOM GROUP C: 10.00 AM SATURDAYS ***
- Location & Times: Full list on https://voulezvouloz.com/lessons/french-conversation-groups/
- Suitable for: Adults & Teenagers.
- Duration: Between 60 & 70 minutes.
- Level: Intermediate & Advanced.
- Numbers: Average of 3 to 9 attendees.
- Cost: $22 per head, per drop-in session.
- Payment: Cash on the day, or online payments accepted.
What happens in our French conversation groups?
- The tutor will guide the group and suggest varied conversation topics, for everyone to be included.
- S/he will act as a mediator, helping everyone have a go at chatting but pas de pression / no pressure.
- Sometimes we play word games, chat about the weather or even tell each other (cheesy) French jokes!
- If you’re nervous about talking, feel free to simply come along, listen, and build up your confidence.
- A vocab sheet with new expressions/words will be sent to your email address after each session.