What to expect at our groups?
- The tutor will guide the group and suggest varied conversation topics, for everyone to be included
- S/he will act as a mediator, helping everyone have a go at chatting but pas de pression / no pressure
- Sometimes we play word games, chat about the weather or even tell each other (cheesy) French jokes!
- If you’re nervous about talking, feel free to simply come along, listen, and build up your confidence
- A vocab sheet with new expressions/words will be sent to your email address after each session
Day & Time
|Mondays 11:30 am
|Mondays 1:30 pm
|Mondays 5:45 pm
|Wednesdays 10:00 am
25 Tooronga Road, Malvern VIC 3144
|Wednesdays 6:00 pm
|ZOOM Invite When Ticket Purchased
“Wanting to keep up our French after a Paris holiday last year, we struggled to find the means back in Australia. VoulezVouloz came to the rescue and filled the void.With an assortment of options from personal tutors to conversation groups and online resources, VoulezVouloz can help you along the way from fundamentals to fluency. We have found our tutors Hichem and Maite to be engaging, stimulating and very accommodating of our different needs and skill levels, whether it’s been in an individual or group setting. The VoulezVouloz website keeps you up-to-date and in touch with French happenings both here and abroad so you always feel connected to a French-speaking community. VoulezVouloz is a great tutoring service but it’s also much more than that and we highly recommend it.”