Business French lessons
Salut Tout Le Monde! Ca Roule?
Please note that we have switched (since March 2020) to providing MOSTLY virtual lessons, but are experimenting with face-to-face again in a number of states (with the exception of Victoria)
Online conversation groups (via Zoom)
Merciiiiiiiiiiiiii for your support during this tricky time 😉
Our business French lessons can help you improve skills for a specific business purpose. We offer workplace and industry-specific (legal, medical etc.) language courses on both an individual and group basis.
The courses offer a great way to boost your understanding of French, and the group classes are an excellent team building opportunity.
- Suits: Adults.
- Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- Duration: 1 hour (if you’d like longer give us a call to discuss).
- Location: Wherever you choose! (At your home, office, coffee shop or library).
- Number of students: 1, 2 or 3.
- What’s included? All necessary teaching materials, travel time and GST.
How our business French lessons work:
We’ll help you choose a tutor who suits your particular French learning needs. At the first lesson, your tutor will come prepared to assess your level of ability and then they’ll develop an individual lessons plan just for you.
- Generally our tutors don’t use set textbooks to teach our private French lessons but if you have one you’re already using, we’re happy to help you.
- We like to focus on conversation and using ‘real French’, to boost your speaking confidence.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’. These include quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, apps, games and translation exercises.
- We’re happy to lend you French DVDs, CDs, magazines, book to help maximise your French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
- We recommend at least 1 hour per week to really see any improvements in your French ability.
Business French lesson information:
We offer two different business courses:
Understand the basics. Learn practical vocabulary and communication skills. Accomplish basic tasks in French, suitable for anyone wishing to work in France or with French business partners.
Improve the oral and written language that is used in business circles. Understand social, economic and cultural aspects of French. Learn how to communicate confidently in a French business environment.
“For at least 2 years, I’ve had weekly French tutoring through Voulez Vouloz. So far I’ve had 2 tutors, who deliver the lesson at my office, and in that time both my written and conversational skills have considerably improved. I’ve always found Voulez Vouloz’s tutors to be of the highest standard and good fun too – which definitely helps. In short, I would (and have) highly recommend Voulez Vouloz to anyone wanting to improve their French. “
French lessons for business prices:
- 1 x 60 minute French lesson
- Buy 5 x 60 minute French lessons
- Get 6th hour FREE!
- Save $60
If you want more than one student to be tutored per session, please feel free to fill out the contact form on https://voulezvouloz.com/contact/ or simply call us 0448 271 392, for a quote.