A collection for useful French language websites
We’ve pulled together our some useful links for budding French students keen to learn more about the French language.
Please note: VoulezVouloz is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- ECHO-FLE: The forum for Francophone exchanges and activities!
- TV5 Monde: Meteo: The world weather in French.
- French click: Play French grammar and vocabulary games.
- RFI – Radio France Internationale: Radio France Internationale is a major international radio broadcaster boasting 46 million listeners.
- BBC French: Learn French in your own time with interactive courses, videos and audio clips: essential facts, holiday phrases, games and worksheets.
- Sydney French Language Meet up: A cultural melting pot of native French Speakers, French language students, International French students and newly arrived French /Francophone permanent residents, local Francophiles of all backgrounds in Sydney.
- French Immersion Program: A Sydney based international French Language club.
- TV5 Jeunesse: Games
- Crickweb: Free online resources for children 8 -11 years.
- Tomlitoo: animal alphabet posters to print.
- TV5MONDE PLUS: Aimed at French-speaking children aged 3-12, this is a fun and educational Online TV station.
- About French: French information specially aimed at kids, with all kinds of fun activities like French songs, games, communities, pen pals, and much more.