Frequently Asked Questions
Lessons and Price
Q: Are group French classes better than private lessons?
A: There are many ways to skin a croissant, and the best way to learn French very much depends on the individual. There are two main ways of learning French:
- Route one: Choosing a French school that offers French classes at a set time and location. These large classes are a great way to meet other people who share your love of all things French.
- Route two: Arranging a French tutor to come to a location of your choice to teach you individually or in small groups. This is the service VoulezVouloz provides.
Q: How much do your French lessons cost?
A: To learn more about the cost of our lessons check out the individual lesson pages or give our friendly team a call on 0448 271 392.
Q: What does the lesson price include?
A: Our prices include GST, all teaching materials and all your tutor’s travel costs. There are no additional fees or charges.
Q: How do I pay you?
A: Currently we only accept bank transfers or Paypal payments.
Please note: Payments should me made directly to VoulezVouloz rather than to your individual tutor.
- Account number: 464 215 801
- BSB: 112-879
- Please enter your name (and invoice number if you have one) as the reference.
If you have any issues then please contact our Accounts Team on 0448 271 392.
Q: How do I install Skype?
A: To install Skype for an online French lesson, simply download the free software from Skype.com and create a Skype user name. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Open Skype.com in your browser.
- Click the ‘Join Skype’ button in the top right of your screen.
- Create your account by completing the form.
- You’ll be taken to a Skype Credit page (you don’t need to buy credit to use Skype) just check the ‘Not now’ option and then click the ‘continue’ button.
- A new page will appear. Just follow the simple instructions to complete your download.
- A box should open on your desktop asking if you’d like to save the Skype download file. Click the ‘Save file’ button.
- Once Skype has been downloaded to your computer, double-click the file to install Skype.
- Now double-click the Skype application to open the program.
- Enter your username and password.
- Type your tutor’s Skype name (which will have been emailed to you) into the search box and when you find then click ‘add’.
- You’re ready to go. When your Skype Tutor calls you, just click the green ‘phone’ button to answer and start learning French!