French conversation group (Virtual ticket)
Want to improve your French conversation?
Due to recent demands to ramp up social distancing, VoulezVouloz now offers French conversation groups online.
An excellent way to flex your Frenchie muscles, until the day comes when we are allowed to frolic & dance outdoors again!
We are experimenting with just 8 groups throughout April 2020, with view to adding a few more if the need is strong.
- 10 AM /// TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS: Intermediate speaker corner
- 11 AM /// TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS + 1PM /// TUESDAYS: Advanced speaker corner
- 12 NOON /// WEDNESDAYS: Kid’s corner
DURATION: 60 minutes
COST: 20 dollars
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: We’ll limit the numbers to 9 per session at this stage so that everybody gets plenty of talking time.
LOCATION: All sessions are run via zoom – once you buy a ticket, we’ll send you the login details the day before the meeting via email.
EXTRAS: A full “new vocab” sheet will be sent via email to all participants to keep a record of what new terms were used during the chat.
What happens in our French conversation groups?
- Our French conversations groups change in content from week, but everybody involved will definitely get to talk.
- Our tutor will guide the group and suggest French conversation topics for everyone to try, according to their level.
- S/he will act as a patient mediator, helping everyone have a go at chatting confidently but no pressure /pas de pression;-)