Looking for a French tutor job?
Are you looking for a job with the fastest growing French school in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and the Central Coast?
We’re always on the look out for great new French tutors at VoulezVouloz. We want to ensure our French teachers enjoy working for VoulezVouloz, that’s why we guarantee:
- A friendly, team environment.
- Great rates of pay.
- Regular and reliable payments.
- Any number of lessons per week to suit your schedule.
- Support and guidance when you need it.
- Marketing materials to promote lessons in your area.
- Rewards and incentives to keep you motivated!
- Regular team events with other French tutors.
What we expect from our French tutors
We’ve worked hard to build an excellent reputation as Australia’s favourite French school. To maintain this, it’s essential that we provide only the very best French tutors to our clients, so please get in touch only if you meet the following requirements:
- Are a native French speaker with a good level of spoken and written English.
- Have at least two years proven French teaching experience.
- Have at least two references to vouch for your French teaching skills.
- Hold a visa that allows you to work in Australia.
- Plan to be in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra for at least 1 year
- Have a friendly personality, are a team player and take a professional approach to teaching.
Want to work with VoulezVouloz?
If you’d like an interview with VoulezVouloz then please email your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologise in advance, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive, we’ll only contact you for an interview if your experience matches our requirements.