We set up our French Business Partners Program for two reasons:
- To help promote some of the awesome French businesses here in Australia and, of course, in France.
- To provide our French students with access to great deals and discounts from companies that can help improve their appreciate of all things French.
What’s in it for your business?
By becoming a member of our program you get:
- Access to Francophiles in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and the Central Coast of NSW
- A detailed profile on our Partners page
- A back link to your website from our high-ranking website (great for SEO)
- Promotion on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Promotion in our monthly eNewsletter which goes out to over 4800 people
- The opportunity to partner with us for customer promotions
What we need from you.
We need the following from you to add you to our Partner Program:
- Business name and web address
- Contact email address and telephone number
- Logo: Ideally on a transparent background, as a PNG, GIF, or JPG file
- Description: A brief (20 word) description of your company
- An offer for our customers: An offer for VoulezVouloz students that they can recoup when they show their VoulezVouloz membership card
When we have all of this we’ll add your profile to our Partners page and start promoting our business.
What you need to do for us
As well as providing our customers with a great offer we also ask that you:
- Provide us with a link back from your website (we’ll provide you with our logo and a text snippet)
- Become our Facebook and Twitter buddies and share our posts now and again
- Honour your offer and contact us if you have any problems
How to become a member of our French Business Partner Program
So, if you’re interested in becoming a member of our program, please contact us on 0448 271 392.
We’ll have a chat to see if we’re a good fit and then we can get started.